Stock Control System
The Stock Control system from Elegant IT provides you with the tools and processes required to optimise stock levels and control costs.
The art of quality stock control is:
“To retain the stock for your requirements, while avoiding costly overstocking”
To achieve this, the system has the following in built features
- Utilise the minimum order quantity to negotiate the best possible discounts from your suppliers.
- Easily restrict access to those costly items with the integration of electronically locked cabinets and the user access functionality.
- Instantly identify the location of durable items from receipt, through each use, to scrapping off.
- Automatic ordering will ensure that the first time you are aware of a stock shortage will be the arrival of the new stock.
- Barcode reader and contactless swipe card enabled to reduce user input to a minimum and increase security.
- Complete and concise reporting will keep you on top of your consumable costs and expenditure.
To achieve those top level function the system has the following core modules and functionality
System Data Management
- Booking Criteria. The system offers up to four levels of stock cost assignment on booking transactions which enables you to identify exactly which items have been booked out to which cost centre.
- Cabinet Management. Grant access on a user by user basis to electronically locked cabinets and cupboards such as the Casc Master.
- Department Management. Associate users to departments and Identify cost for each department.
- Depot Management. Manage an unlimited number of depots/Stores
- Family/SubFamily Management. Families and Sub families provide a powerful search function that will filter items to a minimum which intern reduces the risk of miss selection.
- Special Item Type Management. A special item type can be produced to manage any item that does not follow the usual rules of stock control.
- Supplier Management. Manage multiple suppliers for each item and “Rank” each supplier on an item by item basis.
- Transaction Types. Customise your system by modifying the display names of the six transaction types.
- User Management. Manage system and cabinet access through the themed user interfaces.
Item Data Management
- Item data. Name, describe and add a graphic to each item then associate to families and sub families.
- Stock Data. Quickly add item stock data such as Minimum and Maximum quantities and stock location to any of the depots
- Re Order Data. Add suppliers and reorder quantities to items by depot.
- Transaction History. The full transaction history is available for any item at any time.
Item Data View Only
With the same interface layout as the Item Data Management module this module is a cost effective means of allowing anyone to view the current stock items, stock quantities, suppliers and transaction history.
- iClass Card Reader Enabled Log On. Fast and secure logon to the booking module.
- Booking Items Out. Minimum steps to access required items.
- Booking Orders In. Receive orders through a single module.
- Stock Take. Conduct periodic stock takes with this easy to use stock take interface.
- Returning Durable Items. Return Durable/returnable items
- Scrapping Off Durable Items. Scrap off damaged Durable/returnable items
- Transfer Items between Depots. Quickly transfer stock between depots.
The Booking module is a semi open system that will allow the user to browse the stock before completing a transaction.
For more information, pricing and demos, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org